Raw Blackberry Breakfast Chocolate Cake
A raw and decadent blackberry chocolate cake that is so healthy, you could eat it for breakfast.
- FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons sweetener I used honey
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked at least 1–2 hours
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fruits use different fruits for different cake colors
- 1 cup maple syrup and agave nectar
- 1/3 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
TO MAKE THE BASE:
Blend everything together.
Using a spoon place the mixture on the bottom of a cake pan or in small cups.
Press gently with the spoon and leave in the fridge until the filling is ready.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
Blend the cashews with the water.
Add the fruits and blend again until a creamy mixture is formed.
Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil and add them in the blender.
Add everything else and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
Pour over the base and keep in the fridge. It will be best if you leave it there at least for a day to harden perfectly.
If you are using a sweeter fruit, you might want to reduce the sweetener.